Search This Blog

Voting

Thursday, May 29, 2008

A picture is worth a thousand words











Today I have a few moments online to just jot down a little bit about what is going on in our lives. On May 20th, I found out that I passed advance and I am not a total dunce. We went away the weekend before I found out to my secret get away aptly named "Rancho Relaxo." It was there that I decided that whatever happened with Advance, I would trust that God had a plan and a hand in it. I truly was able to relax and let go and just allow God to make me a good therapist, not a perfect one. We got back and all of the sudden our jobs decided that we seriously needed to work all of the time. Anthony started working every day the equivelant of two shifts and I was out every night until 10:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. doing 9th grade homework because Drake Institute is a unique source of torture in my opinion. We went to premarital therapy to discuss the distance that was occuring with all of this work and got a refresher course on boundaries. Don't we all love boundaries!?

Anthony and I have been exercising our much out of shape boundaries and things are looking up in our work lives. Yesterday we took a few hours and just sat at borders drinking caffeine laden drinks and looking through a book on birthdays and personality. We laughed, drank, and realized why we were in love with each other. Things in the romantic department are getting back to the amazing we always had. We are only a few weeks away (June 25th) to having our 2 year anniversary and it is such a precious celebration for us. I got Anthony a diamond watch from Dolce and Gabanna and I made him a digital scrapbook and had it printed of pictures from our first two years. It is precious!

Things are going wonderfully as we prepare for our awesome summer. My little sister is coming, Ericapalooza is on its way and we are heading to Vegas for my birthday weekend. There is tons to look forward to. Right now, all I can look forward to is clocking out tonight before midnight. We are pretty tired but hoping that once Drake is over for Chris, things might actually be somewhat normal again. I have added a few pictures of our apartment as promised and we hope you enjoy it!

--Erica--

No comments: