Search This Blog

Voting

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pre-Conception.


Anthony and I are in a very special place. We are in pre-conception. Yesterday I started with my diabetic doctor to get ready for baby Lewis. I am not pregnant so that we are clear but...we are going to be getting pregnant soon *not telling just how soon* and we are excited but also realize that with the mommy (that's me) having diabetes, there are some other steps to baby-making. My diabetic doctor is trying to nail down the perfect dose of insulin and other meds to make sure I am tightly controlled. I am working out now *yuck* in order to get strong and healthy for baby's arrival. Also, Anthony is making better health choices in order to make sure the baby has a very strong and healthy daddy! We can't believe we are at this point in our life but our urge is to hurry it and get pregnant. It is truly a discipline at this point to not just throw caution to the wind. We will keep you posted on the process but mainly it's weight loss, health, and prepardedness physically. Keep us in your prayers and I can't wait to write conception without the PRE! :)

2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Many prayers as you embark on this new adventure! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Casey said...

awww...yay for little baby Lewis'!! =D