Search This Blog

Voting

Friday, November 21, 2008

My Firsts!

I am doing this so Renee from Life with my Special Ks can be a voyeur and peek into my world. If you are reading this and haven't done it, consider yourself tagged and let me know that you did it so I can peek at your blog

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Did not go because I wasn't interested in wearing a dress! :)


2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
No, it would be far too awkward as we are both married people now.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
You know, I don't remember. I haven't had a lot of alcohol in my lifetime to be honest, it really isn't my thing. I would guess it was something hard though that my mom gave me a taste of because I was curious and she wanted to turn me off to it! She says it was Everclear! WOW

4. What was your FIRST job?
I babysat a few times but my first job that I would consider was that I worked at Shoney's a sit down restaurant back home in Indiana.

5. What was your FIRST car?
My first car was a 1986 White Ford Taurus. Yeah, I was cool! :)

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
I am not sure that anyone has yet today.

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Anthony because he turned on the light before my eyes were ready!

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Menaugh and we still keep in touch as she is one of my friend's moms.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
To Mexico from Indiana

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them?
Shane Stroud and yes I still talk to him when I see him which isn't often because I don't go back home a lot but as in REALLY friends...I probably would not consider us REALLY friends anymore.

11. What was your FIRST sport played?
Softball, I played on a league from the time I was 5 on.

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
I think it was at Amanda's, my cousin.

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Anthony (see question about him turning on light before I was ready..bitter much?!)

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
I was one of my mom's junior bridesmaids when she married my step dad when I was 5.

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Be assaulted by the bedside lamp and said "Anthony, I wasn't ready!"

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Boyz II Men when I was 15.

17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?
I don't remember when I got my ears pierced but I know I was REALLY young and I got my first tattoo on December 28, 2004 and it is a tortoise.

18. FIRST foreign country you went to?
Mexico on a missions trip in High School to Guadalajara

19. What was your FIRST run in with the law?
Probably my first speeding ticket when I was 19.

20. When was your FIRST detention?
8th grade when I said to my teacher that he was a "dip stick." Yeah, I did not have a filter back then.

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
Indiana

22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart?
Probably Andrew because he said we were unequally yoked or something. It was a weird way to break up with someone.

23. Who was your FIRST roommate?
In my actual room, Kelsey and Tori when I started at Vanguard. Before that at Indiana state I had my own room in a quad.

24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride?
To school, my grandpa had two limos and I went to Elementary School in a limo every day! YES, True Story!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog to let us know that you are thinking of Ethan. It is very much appreciated! And, I loved your shelfini, so I made one too to put all of my sister's books on! Thanks!!!

~Kristen Faulkner (Ethan's Mom)