Search This Blog

Voting

Friday, February 13, 2009

Our First Married Valentine's Day


So tomorrow is that day on the calendar that makes you think of school valentines parties, candy hearts, and flowers. It's Valentine's Day!!! This year is special since Anthony and I are married for this one. We have always had very special Valentine's Days but this one is so incredibly powerful. The weird thing is that we are not really able to afford the things we used to for Valentines Day. The years past we have bought each other expensive gifts and things but this year it is all about spending time together and enjoying where we are in life. Anthony is making me a special dinner tomorrow night and that is so incredibly important to me.

I have gotten him a few special gifts and am planning some extra special surprises but the coolest thing is...we are forever and that is something I really want to reflect on this year.

No comments: