Search This Blog

Voting

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Vacation photo of the day


Hey everyone, I thought I would also add a vacation photo of the day today since I had a few moments to spend on my blogs! This photo is of my lovely husband standing in front of the Palace of Fine Arts in San Fran. I love this site for a number of reasons. First of all, it's absolutely gorgeous in terms of the building itself but also, one of my favorite movies has a scene here...yes you guessed it "So I married an Axe Murderer" with my main man Mike Meyers. Good movie, great location. The whole movie is filmed in San Fran so we had fun thinking about that on our trip.

I have really good memories of going here with Heather's mom as well which makes me a little sad and makes me smile a lot! :) Overall, I really loved this vacation and doing a vacation shot of the day when I get on lets me live it longer. We can't wait until our next road trip which will either be Colorado (keep your fingers crossed Josh) or Oregon and Washington State. Either way, we are excited.

Keep checking in for new photos and read the post below about frugality in the economic downturn.

The Lewis'

No comments: