Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Today I thought it would be fun to make the post about great movie lines that make you laugh. I will be adding our top 10 favorite funny movie lines. I would love it if you would all share with me your favorite funny movie lines as well. This could inspire people to see your favorite movies and bring back some memories of funny moments. Enjoy mine and Anthony's top 10!
Anthony & Erica's Top Ten:
1. What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing. How 'bout we get you in your p.j.'s and we hit the hay. -- Anchorman
2.No, not really. Usually I follow the Judao-Christian ethic of "Thou shalt not kill". But, that's just me. -- So I married an Axe Murderer
3. Gimbel's Manager: Why are you smiling like that?
Buddy: I just like to smile. Smiling is my favorite. -- Elf
4. Name's Barf. I'm a Mog, half man half dog. I'm my own best friend.
5. Rumack: Can you fly this plane, and land it?
Ted Striker: Surely you can't be serious.
Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley. --- Airplane
6. Louie brought his new girlfriend over, and the nicest thing I can say about her is all her tattoos are spelled correctly. -- Steel Magnolias
7. Fat Man at Bench: It was a bullet, wasn't it?
Forrest Gump: A bullet?
Fat Man at Bench: That jumped up and bit you.
Forrest Gump: Oh, yes sir. Bit me right in the buttocks. They said it was a million dollar wound, but the army must keep that money 'cause I still haven't seen a nickel of that million dollars. -- Forrest Gump
8. SNOOP! SNOOP-A-LOOP -- No it's cool man, bring your green hat -- Old School
9. Lois: How would you like me to make your life a living hell?
Ace Ventura: Well, I'm not really ready for a relationship, Lois, but thank you for asking. Hey, maybe I'll give you a call sometime. Your number's still 911? All righty then. -- Ace Ventura Pet Detective
10. "Evil will always prevail, because good is dumb." -- Spaceballs