Search This Blog

Voting

Friday, January 9, 2009

5 month Anniversary


Today Anthony and I have been married for 5 months. I can't believe how quickly 5 months has passed. We are having such a good time together and are enjoying the learning and growth that comes with marriage as well as all of the fun times. We have been together for 2 and 1/2 years and through that it has been so much fun and to be honest, we have both grown as people as well as in our relationship. We are really excited for each anniversary that happens and we give every one of them a large amount of attention.

Also, this morning at 7:56 AM (Indiana Time) my best girl friend Carrie from Indiana had her 3rd child, a little boy, Jacob Logan Ritchison. I love being a "pseudo aunt" to her kids and I love her little girls so much. I very much look forward to meeting little Jacob in late February! I could not be happier for my friends who are excellent parents and they inspire me every day! It's been a great day so far and I thought these big events were worth reporting on our blog.

In other news, Anthony and I are headed to Indiana from Feb 26th-Mar 1st to throw my sister's baby shower. My little nephew Shawn Christopher Lee is due May 10th so we are throwing the shower in February in order to prepare for his arrival! I am really happy to be going home and doing this for Hilliary as well as seeing friends and family! Today has been an exciting day!

Happy 5 months to my gorgeous husband, Happy new mommyhood to Carrie, and Indiana peeps, get ready I am coming home to hang out! :)

January 9, 2009 Thankfulness:

I am thankful for so much today. I am thankful for 5 wonderful months married to the love of my life. I am thankful for my new "nephew" Jacob being born healthy and strong and his mama is safe and healthy also. I am thankful for my biological nephew Shawn Christopher being healthy and developing well. I am thankful that I get to come home in February and Anthony is coming with me this time. I am thankful that I get to see friends and family. I am thankful for a friendship that has been growing back to what it used to be. I am thankful for my husband networking for me on the job. I am thankful for "The Office" because it makes me laugh!

January 9, 2009 Learning/Growth

We have learned lately how important it is to celebrate every single moment in life. Everything that is exciting and happy and fun should be celebrated and we are learning that. Every new baby, every surprising blessing, every friendship, every engagement, every day we are married, every time we are able to be together is an opportunity to celebrate. Joy and thankfulness are the most important things in our marriage!!

No comments: