Search This Blog

Voting

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Work work work


So lately every night has been the same for Anthony and I. I don't want to complain because we DO get nights together. He has Thursdays and Sundays off in January and it's nice to know that is constant. The only thing is, on the other nights, he works for hours and hours. His job is supposed to be from 7:30 am until 4:00 pm which would be a dream. Often times he is more likely home by 8:00-9:00 pm so that means I see him a few hours before he has to be back asleep for the next day.

Anthony works for At&t and puts in their new television service (U-verse) It's a great job and we are really lucky to be blessed with it so I can go to school and not have to work. I hate complaining but to be honest today I am lonely without him. He has been at work all day and isn't home and it's almost 8 pm already. I know he is tired and worn out and he even called today to tell me he was really missing me so I know it's getting to both of us. We hardly ever go to bed seperately and last night he just could not stay awake. I am sad that I do not get to see Anthony as much as I would like but I want to praise God for that awesome job. I guess I am just venting my lonliness a bit.

January 10, 2009 Thankfulness:

I am thankful that Anthony has a great job that provides us enough money for a comfortable life. I am also thankful that it gives us medical benefits, vision, dental, and life insurance. I am thankful that we can give to ministries that we believe in and that we are able to have two days a week together.

January 10, 2009 Growth/Learning:

It's important to be thankful for things that challenge you in your marriage. We are having to be very creative on what to do when we are together as well as how to make ends meet and I am thankful for this time in our life as we cling to our time together and really enjoy everything we do as a couple. These years are going to be so precious and I do not want to take them for granted!

No comments: