Search This Blog

Voting

Monday, January 5, 2009

Jan 4th!

Yesterday I did not get a chance to get online and publish this so here they are

January 4, 2009 Thankfulness:

I am so thankful for my husband's days off. We always have such a good time just lounging together around the hosue in our Pjs, playing board games, playing video games, doing puzzles, watching tv, cooking together, and you know...other married people stuff (wink wink)! Having time with Anthony is a valuable part of my life and every day he has off I fall in love with him more and realize how amazing my life really is.

January 4, 2009 Growth/Learning:

Taking time each day to be affectionate with each other has been so helpful in our pursuit of focus on our family. I am not a very affectionate person by nature, however, Anthony is. When I take the time to really hug him, kiss him, and pursue him intimately he feels loved and I feel loved and we meet in the middle and the passionate part of our marriage is livened up each day! :)

No comments: