Search This Blog

Voting

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mr. Fix It and new developments on the homefront.


This is my most precious new thing in the house. This is my picture of my grandpa and my BA degree hanging proudly on our wall. These were the first items to get hung in our house. I love Anthony for caring about the things that are important to me.





Anthony is 6'2" and the old shower head made it very hard for him to shower and I didn't like the way it worked either. He put a new one in for us the other day and I had to take a picture of it working because I am so grateful for him.





Anthony just hung these frames in the living room and I love them. They have random pictures of us in them and he hung them straight as an arrow. I love Anthony's strengths.






I know this isn't a big deal but Anthony fixed our faucet so I have a sprayer and stream on it to do dishes. I appreciate the little things he does around the house for me.










This is our DVD collection that we have aquired over the last 2 years together as well as bringing our own collections before we were together. We are pretty proud of our movie tastes!






This is my amazing dining room table that I love. Anthony and I picked this out together and we love having our meals at it. This is the first picture of it on here because it has been in the part of the house that wasn't completely moved in yet. :)







This is my awesome new bookcase that my boyfriend put together just for me. I have displayed some Turtles on it and I am having a blast organizing it. I love my books!


No comments: