Search This Blog

Voting

Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Papa!


Today would have been my grandpa's 80th Birthday and I miss him so much. He has been gone a little over 9 years now and it feels like he died yesterday. I miss his smile, his love, and his support in everything I was and did! I miss him even more this year as I spend my first year married and have graduated with my Masters....

A note to my Grandpa!

Papa,

I love you more every day and I miss you even more than that. I wanted to wish you a Happy 80th Birthday and wish you could spend it with me! You are my inspiration for all that I do and I thank you for all that you did for me and the girls. You were a father when noone else was at times. You are precious to me and I will never forget your love and sacrifice.

Your Kiddo,

Erica

No comments: