Search This Blog

Voting

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tasty Tuesday


Today I thought it would be nice to share a recipe that I absolutely love which is cheesy potatoes. Now, I want to warn you that this is NOT a healthy item and there is probably a way to make it healthy but I do not do that. This was passed down to me from a professor so make sure if you make it to let me know so I can tell her you loved it.

Here is the recipe: (Serves 15)

Ingredients:

2 lbs. (1bag) frozen hash brown potatoes

¼ - ½ cup frozen chopped onions

1 ¼ lbs. shredded cheddar cheese

2 cups sour cream 1 can cream of chicken soup

1 can cream of mushroom soup

salt

pepper

Directions:

Mix thoroughly all ingredients and bake, covered with foil, for 90 minutes at 325 ' in a 9 X 13 pan that has been well sprayed with Pam.

Topping: Corn Flake Crumbs, crushed

After baking for 90 minutes, top potatoes with a layer of crushed corn flake crumbs. Return to the oven, uncovered, for an additional 30 - 45 min or until potatoes are thoroughly heated.

These potatoes are amazing. Anthony literally asks for them every week so I hope you all enjoy!

No comments: