Search This Blog

Voting

Monday, May 4, 2009

Movie Monday


Good morning everyone! I got up bright and early this morning and decided to get some things out of the way for the day. Last night before heading to the gym Anthony and I ate dinner and watched a movie which I decided to cover for today's blog. We watched "A Bee Movie" and although Anthony had already seen it, I really had wanted to see this one. It was as good as I imagined. It had great wit and humor, good innovative ideas, and a great plot. I loved Jerry Seinfield's character Barry Benson, he was really funny and a great hero of the movie. I also noticed the voices of Matthew Broderick, John Goodman (Hilarious), & Renee Zellweger. They were all great and the characters were well developed.

I thought the movie was absolutely great and I would recommend it highly. On Anthony & Erica's movie ratings, this movie gets ***** out of 5 stars! It's clean, family friendly, and even has a few good Jew jokes which I of course enjoy with my Heeb self! Awesome! :)

1 comment:

Jayne said...

"Is she Beeish?" Haha!