Search This Blog

Voting

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Witty Wednesday


-- Baked goods and Ladies of the night-- *Warning, inappropriate in nature*

When Anthony and I first moved in to our apartment there was something strange that we noticed almost immediately. There is a donut shop on the corner across the street from our complex and it is literally busy all hours of the night. It is open 24 hours and it always seems to have business. We thought, "wow, they must have good donuts." Eventually we started to notice women dressed a little bit scandalous around that shop and started to wonder if they were selling more than donuts over there.

We were driving home from work one day when I saw what had to be a shall we say....lady of the night. I started to laugh to myself and said to Anthony "I know they are prostitutes babe, I just know it" and I continued to laugh hysterically and Anthony finally said "what is so funny?" and I said with a big cheesy grin on my face..."They are donut hoes"

We lived on that joke right there for several weeks. Then one morning we were headed to take Anthony to work bright and early at 6:30 am and we saw one of the "ladies of the night" walking back to the donut shop. She was probably around 60-65 years old and had on a shiny shirt, a short skirt, fish net stockings, and house slippers. Yes, I said it...house slippers.

So, I then got yet another grin on my face and said "I bet she is going back to the donut shop to get her a long john"

They never stop coming! Anyway, I thought I would share one of Anthony and my favorite funny stories to make you laugh. We are constantly watching out for the "donut hoes" and "long johns" by our house so if we have anymore funny stories...prepare to hear them.

I apologize if anyone is offended by the inappropriate nature of this story. Have a lovely Wednesday!

No comments: